Lighting Industry Injection Moulding
Supplying most of the Worlds largest lighting companies we are without doubt the UK's leading injection moulding company to the lighting industry. Our technical team have been involved with lighting design for over 30 years with major contributions to the biggest lighting companies in the World. With such a wealth of experience we have become a major supplier to the European Lighting Industry with R&D projects focusing on light reflection, light blocking and thermal heat management.
Light Reflection & Metalisation
- ProReflect range of finishes from one injection mould tool.
- SATIN – A true satin finish, non lacquer for high performance using 99.98% pure aluminium.
- SPECULAR ALUMINIUM – A high gloss finish using 99.98% pure aluminium.
- SPECULAR WHITE – Aimed at cost savings with 95% reflective dense white PC grades.
- Our R&D department are continuously developing new Reflection finishes and samples are available upon request.
Thermal Heat Management
- Design and manufacture of Polymer Heatsinks.
- Full thermal analysis of design.
- Electrically insulating & electrically conductive polymers.
- Incorporate multiple parts into one moulding saving on assembly costs.
- Materials can be drilled, tapped and accommodates self tapping screws .
- UL 94 HB & V0 rated. RoHS and REACH compliant.
Light Blocking & Diffusion
- Our own range of light blocking polymers for reflection and light leakage in industry standard colours RAL9003, RAL9010, RAL9016.
- Stock OPAL & Clear materials in PC & PMMA.
- Bespoke colour compounding to match colour and light output.
- Continuous monitoring of latest material technologies. e.g. Glass bubble filled polymers.
- Diffusers moulded up to 75cm Diameter.
Accessory Trim Mouldings
- All moulded trim, casings, light engines, covers, cord grips, thermal breaks.
- Bulk purchase of industry standard colours to ensure best price at all times.
- Standard range all 850 or 960 glow wire approved.
- White RAL9010, RAL9016
- Black RAL 9005
- Grey RAL7047
- UL94 V0 rated colour options for specialist applications.