We operate a Quality Management System accredited to ISO9001-2015 standards.
Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) methodologies are adopted to ensure process capability and defect prevention throughout the product life.
In-process quality is verified at every stage of manufacture by trained and competent team members, traceability records are maintained covering injection mould processes, polymers and bought out parts.
On the odd ocasion quality concerns are experienced they are managed via the Global 8D Process with thorough root cause analysis conducted by a quality and operational team to establish and verify the actual root cause, robust countermeasures are then deployed, verified and monitored to prevent recurrence.
- Accredited to BS EN ISO 9001-2015 with no major non conformances in the last 15 years.
- Regular shop-floor inspection and well trained permanent machine operators ensure product conforms to customer requirements at all times.
- Use of statistical process control software ensures that processes remain capable and any variations in the manufacturing process are quickly identified and rectified.
- Capability data can be supplied with deliveries to give customer confidence and proof of conformance.
- Robust quality system ensures complete traceability is maintained throughout the manufacturing process from raw material to the finished product.
- Monthly KPI review drives continuous improvement throughout the organisation.
Inspection Equipment & Validation
We use the latest technology and systems to ensure the quality or your order.
Fully calibrated equipment includes Co-ordinate measuring machine, Faro Arm, shadow graph, poke yoke assembly jigs and Go/No Go gauges.
Further in process capability measurements are taken during production allowing us to issue a certificate of conformance when required.
- Expertise in many disciplines of product and process validation including automotive (APQP/PPAP) and medical (installation, operational and process qualification).
- Well equipped and thorough calibration of all instruments to UKAS standards ensures confidence in results.
- Experience of working with a range of customers to ensure that all their quality needs and requirements are satisfied at the validation stage. The system also maintains these standards throughout the life of the product.
- Our inspection department uses Faro Arm for high accuracy 3D measuring.
- A portable device that is used for on and offsite measurement allowing totally flexibility for our customers needs.
- Unique design allows us to measure more difficult forms than with a conventional CMM without losing any accuracy.
- General accuracy 0.005mm.
- As well as traditional 2D measurement this also allows 3D comparison to native CAD models.