Automotive Injection Moulding
At The Protool Plastics Group we have carried over our experience of commercial lighting into the automotive sector with manufacture of Lens, optics and housings for the worlds most famous cars. Optically clear, amber and red PC & PMMA are moulded to ultra high specifications backed up with full PPAP documentation. In conjunction with our sister toolmaking company Protool Manufacturing we supply prototype, bridge to production and high volume production parts in industry leading timescales.
- SPI-A1 quality Automotive clear PC/PMMA Headlight Lens and red/amber PC/PMMA Rear Light Lens mouldings.
- High and low volume production of automotive trim and under bonnet mouldings.
- TPE overmoulded seals onto PC and PA66 substrates.
- Onsite ISIR and full PPAP documenation.
- Low volume production via hand loaded insert aluminium tooling. Aimed at the low volume automotive market with solutions that can save in excess of 50% of traditional tooling costs.
- Proto-type or low volume production parts available from 20 days from order.
- In conjunction with our group company Protool Manufacturing we can produce injection moulded parts in as little as 5 working days.