About the Protool Plastics Group
The Protool Plastics Group has its headquarters in Fareham, Hampshire and is wholly owned by four Directors.
The business was founded in 1987 as Talana Plastics and became part of the Protool Plastics Group in 2009. Upon acquisition the business saw 20% per annum growth resulting in the opening of a moulding facility in Manchester towards the end of 2014.
The success of the business has been founded upon dedication to QUALITY, COST, DELIVERY, MANAGEMENT and FINANCIAL STABILITY.
We are proud to continually re-invest in new equipment, using the profits of the business to ensure we are at the forefront of technology.
On the back of a long and secure history we are well placed to push forward in the demanding 21st century marketplace.
- To apply our plastics expertise and innovation to new and existing products to ensure the best value solution is always achieved for our customers.
- To continue to expand our tooling services to ensure best all round solution for our customers.
- To aim to develop a world class manufacturing facility which is safe, organised, lean, efficient and above all continuously improving.
- To continuously invest in the training and development of our employees.
- To invest in automation and latest manufacturing technology to achieve highest levels of efficiency and product quality.
- To continue to promote quality and delivery performance as the primary focus throughout the organisation.
- Continue to reduce our Carbon Footprint through waste reduction, increased recycling and improved energy efficiency.
Business Growth Strategy
- To continue our growth in the lighting sector through innovation in reflection, thermal management and diffusing polymers.
- To continue to grow in the industrial safety market.
- To work with a small number of strategic core customers.
- To work with customers where opportunities exist for growth via innovation in plastics.
- To work across the UK and Europe via our network of sales and project staff.
- Continue to significantly invest in R&D projects aimed at growth markets.