Code of Conduct Policy
The Protool Plastics Group is committed to aligning their operations and strategies with the ten principles within the area of human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption.
This will follow the initiative of the UN Global Compact and in accordance with the legislations applicable to the business.
- The Group respect internationally proclaimed human rights.
- Assure no involvement, whether directly or indirectly, in violation of human rights.
- The Group allow employees freedom of association. All employees are free to form and join, or not join, a trade union or similar external representation organisation.
- Not use any form of slavery which entails forced labour, human trafficking, or non-volitional labour of any kind.
- Not use any form of child labour. No person below the legal age is employed.
- Ensure that all employees are treated with respect and dignity. All types of discrimination are prohibited.
- The Group supports the approach to environmental challenges both locally and globally.
- Proactive initiatives are evaluated to promote environmental responsibility.
- Environmentally sound technologies, which enable a high resource efficiency and low emissions, will be applied to the highest possible extent.
- The Group does not, either directly or indirectly, take part in any form of blackmail, embezzlement, or corruption. Nor offer or accept any form of bribe, promise, or offer in the shape of improper benefits in order to achieve commercial or personal advantage.