THIS POSITION IS FOR IMMEDIATE START
The role involves working at our Fareham Injection Moulding facility. You will ideally have an injection moulding background and be fully conversant with Quality System tools and techniques.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The overall control of shopfloor Quality activities and Quality inspection personnel.
- Responsibility for the Quality of production output.
- The maintenance and updating of the company’s quality procedures, standards, and specifications to BS EN ISO 9001-2015, to include Auditing, calibration and reporting.
- Issue and control of Product Quality Specifications and ensuring the compliance of production parts to specifications.
- Experience with automotive, PPAP, PSW, 8D, ISIR, 5S and KPI would be a significant advantage.
- The preparation and presentation of Key Performance Information to key Managers and Directors.
- A hands-on role requiring good communication skills, as liaising with customers, suppliers and internal departments is a key part of this role.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Be fully conversant with SPC techniques and able to use a range of measuring equipment including CMM system.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to positively influence others.
- Great team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Excellent salary for the right candidate.
Please email CV with details of your current salary to: – email@example.com
Protool Plastic Components Limited, 28 Standard Way, Fareham Industrial Park, Fareham PO16 8XG
No agencies please!