High Volume Injection Moulding
- Current projects include production volumes from 10,000 to 2,000,000 per month.
- Fully auto 24/7 production where volume demands.
- Use of hot runner technology to reduce waste and costs.
- Regular shop-floor inspection and well trained permanent machine operators ensure product conforms to customer requirements at all times.
- Use of statistical process control software ensures that processes remain capable and any variations in the manufacturing process are quickly identified and rectified.
- Capability data can be supplied with deliveries to give customer confidence and proof of conformance.
- Robust quality system ensures complete traceability is maintained throughout the manufacturing process from raw material to the finished product.
- Monthly KPI review drives continuous improvement throughout the organisation.
Production Tool Maintenance
- Daily tooling checks during production runs.
- Complete tool strip down and check at the end of every production run. All faults are repaired ensuring tool is ready to produce quality parts when next required.
- This work is carried out by our fully qualified time served toolmaker in our on site tool-room.
- The tool shown was purchased and project managed through the Protool Group and has completed in excess of 4.5 Million shots. This tool life is the result of our excellent tool maintenance programme which results in much longer production volumes for your capital outlay.